Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday 02.14.13

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.'”

I almost forgot to post, but remembered in the nick of time. Hopefully this will become a smooth habit. Today was rough, and as I so often do, I found myself thinking why me? Why am I here? Why can't I be doing something easier?

I wish that I could put others first more often. A friend of mine who is also a teacher posted on facebook about how she realized recently that so many students need more love. I think that I want my work to come from a place of love but that when I am so drained and fed up and over all of it, I lose sight of the good I could do.

I snapped at some students today when I was multitasking on overload, and then later a student made a simple but thoughtful gesture that surprised and humbled me. Grace me with your strength, Lord.

One more day until ski week.

No comments:

Post a Comment